Thanksgiving 2K18

Wow y'all. I can't even believe how long it's been since I've posted a blog!! This past year has been crazy. Like. Nuts. Over the top. Crazy. I PROMISE I will update you in my next post but for today I just want to share a few things that I'm thankful for. It is Thanksgiving after all.

In no certain order:
God. 
My family.
My home. 
My vehicles.
My friends. 
My jobs (yes I am presently working on multiple streams of income...that's the way to go y'all).
My new Keurig coffee maker.
ALL THE FOOD I had today.
All the essential oils I had for all the food I had. 
Grace.
Mercy.
Compassion.
Sobriety. I'll be sharing more on this later but I'm like 10 months or so sober. 
Comfy socks.
Heat.
Ceiling fans.

It's short and sweet. But it's all real. Until next time, be blessed.

Comments