Google It

My family likes to joke that I am a know-it-all (not the obnoxious kind). I am so ok with that. I (occasionally) will admit when I am wrong or don't know something but usually what I will do is find out the answer. I am nearly finished a book I've been working on for the past few weeks. In this time I have spent many hours on Google or other sites where I can look up information. I seek to increase my own knowledge about things as I go.

I think that anyone is capable of teaching themselves something new. There is a wealth of knowledge just waiting to be found by anyone willing to seek it out. Even the smartest people can learn new things. I love using big words and I will often look up new words just to throw them in my vocabulary.

Increasing knowledge makes you feel better about yourself and it will cause others to take notice as well. So when my family jokes about me being a know-it-all I just smile and say thanks. I challenge you today to learn something new.

If you enjoyed this post please check out more on my site:
More "Know It All"...

Comments