Round Table Square House

What is all this "round table square house" nonsense? Well, it's the craftiest name I could think of for my brand new blog. With the career path I have chosen I figure blogging is a way to get my foot in the door and get more comfortable with putting my thoughts out there. This blog, as am I, is a work in progress so if you critique it, go easy.

I hope to make people laugh, make them cry, make them mad, and make them happy. I hope to draw the best out in situations and give people hope for tomorrow. I pray that God leads me to write things that people need to hear. I hope that maybe as I discover something about MYself you can discover something about YOURself.
Also be sure to check out my website for more:
https://sites.google.com/site/angeladawnpayne/ 

Comments